Design Associate Description:
Our Design Associate must have expertise in designing: finished basements, kitchens, and bathroom remodeling projects. This will include creating 3D renderings of kitchens/bars for our finished basements and developing 3D renderings for our kitchen and bathroom clients. Our Design Associate must understand how the sales to production process works.
Design Associate Experience:
- 3-5 Years in 3D rendering programs (2020, or Similar)
- 5+ Years in Buildertrend or similar project management program.
- Selections and Selection Process
- Certifications and or Degree in architectural design, interior design, or similar
- Bachelor’s in Interior Design
- Bachelor’s in Architecture
- NKBA Certified
- 2-5+ Years of Sales and Estimating in Remodeling Industry (need to understand vendor and contractor pricing).
Design Associate Daily Tasks:
- Develop 3D renderings for clients in design agreement stage or up
- Living Rooms
- Finished Basement Bars/Kitchen
- Full 3D Modeling of Basements or First Floor Homes
- 2D Dimensional Drawings
- Framing, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC Layouts
- Sales to Design meeting with Sales to review recently sold jobs
- Recently sold jobs are 3-5 weeks out
- Design to production meeting with Project Manager to review sold jobs ready to start (1-1.5 out)
- Selection Sheet and Selection Process Development
Full Wages & Compensation:
- $16-$18.00/Hourly Start: other compensations discussed at interview
- This is the starting hourly rate. We will discuss further opportunities at the interview.